My ADORABLE little husband is so much fun. Back in February I saw an advertisement for Tim's concert and told Victor it would be fun to go to. A few days later he came home from work and told me to check my e-mail. I just assumed he had sent me something funny. But when I checked it there was a confirmation e-mail for our tickets to the concert!
Victor is the one who listens to country, but I do love Tim McGraw.
We had awesome seats and the show opened with Love & Theft (I had never heard of them but they did a good job), and Lady Antebellum. Tim was AWESOME! He is such an outstanding performer and seemed so appreciative of his fans. He spent most of the concert reaching out and trying to touch every one's hands. Just a classy guy and I would recommend his concert to anyone. We would MOST DEFINITELY attend again if he comes back to town.
Thanks so much for a great time babe!
My camera battery was about to die so the quality of my pictures was VERY poor. But you get the jest of the picture.



Oh, we also ran into some dear old friends who we thought had fallen off the earth. So good to see Kelton and Dani! I needed a picture as proof of their existence.

3 comments:
so very very jealous...but glad you had a great time!
such a hottie even in person isn't he?
SO GLAD you had a great time! looks like fun!
Post a Comment