Victor did the 10K and did awesome!!! Especially considering he has not been running regularly and even did a 25 mile bike ride the day before. He took 2nd in his age group and 3rd overall! He also got a PR of 46.03. Way to go babe!!!
Make sure you are sitting down for this one. . . I ran the 5K and took 1st in the women's division, 1st for my age group (men and women), and 3rd overall! ha ha I have to live in the moment, I am certain something like this will never happen again! I came in with a time of 23.12.
Court told us he was going to run last year and was a no show! We gave him a little beef about it (I even called him out on the blog!). But guess whose smiling face was there to greet us when we got there for the race registration?!? Yep, it was Court! You're the man Court!Now, I took a moment to think about this one and there seems to be another person who tells us he is going to run and never has. . . Mr. Eliason we will be expecting to see your smiling face there huffing and puffing with the rest of us next year!
The class of '97 was well represented, my friend Misty and her husband ran as well and did awesome! It was fun to see her and her super cute family, it has been a long time.
And then there is Rick and Krista. I asked Krista to run with me last year and she shot me down. Who would have thought that she would have turned into a running rock star since then?!?! Krista is tearing up the running world and doing half marathons like they are nothing. Rick is starting to join her as well. They tried to talk to me into doing the 10K with them. Ummmm, no way Jose! I just started running a few weeks before the 4th and 5K is plenty far for me!

2 comments:
good job!
I LOVE it AL, you are the best. Keep running and you will win the 10k. Well Done!
Post a Comment