Well here we are three years after graduating and life just didn't slow down like I thought it would. We are always running around doing something fun (BBQs, road trips, co-ed sports teams, kids) but never quite hitting everything on my list like I thought we would. I just can't figure out where time goes. But I can finally say we have officially crossed ONE thing off! Can you guess what it is?
We have a semi-pro (I think one would call it a AAA team? Not sure though) baseball team that is pretty good and we FINALLY made it to a game!! It was so much fun, we went with our friends Tiffany and Brendan and had a blast. They even did a big fireworks show after the game. This is most definitely something we need to make time to do again.
I am just happy to be able to cross it off of my "Fun Things To Do" list. Next up is the Shakespeare Festival!
2 comments:
we went to a bunch of those games while we lived up there! they are way fun! so glad you got to go!
What a fun thing to do. Did your team win? Keep working on your list. Victor looks like he is having a great time.
Post a Comment