/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Kimo!

Santa's reindeer brushing his two little teeth.
Christmas Eve- The Fam

The boys- I swear trying to take a picture with Zachary is almost impossible!
It seems like all of the build up, excitement, and anticipation for Christmas is over in just a matter of seconds! We really enjoyed spending time with my family this year, they are the best!
Me, my Mom and sisters.

After Thanksgiving I tried to get Zackie to say "Merry Christmas". My efforts were pretty much unsuccessful. He only made an effort one time when he said, "Merry Kimo!" However, if you ask him what Santa says, he does do a really cute, "Ho Ho Ho!"

The kids, yes that includes Victor, were so much! They were so excited for Santa and the Christmas festivities and even more thrilled to be around all of their cousins.
On Christmas Eve all of the grand kids get dressed up to act out the story of Jesus's birth while my dad reads it from the Bible. They are so cute! Conner was a shepherd, Zack was Joseph (despite not wanting to wear a costume), and Mace was sweet baby Jesus! My other nephew's were shepherds and wise men and my two nieces were the angel and Mary.
Shepherd Conner.

The cast of The Birth of Jesus.

Baby Jesus chewing on his sock.

It also seems that we share the tradition of opening Christmas PJ's with the rest of the world. Funny my kids, well Conner, has never said anything about knowing what gift he will be opening for Christmas Eve.
My neice Shelby, Mason, and Zack.

Happy boy Mace!

We were very spoiled this year as always! The boys got some really cool and fun stuff as did Victor and I. Victor was very surprised and thrilled to get Rock Band! Victor, Conner, and my nephews set it up right away and had some great jam sessions. Victor also had to bring up the story about how mean and torturous his wife was to him last year. :) Yes, I do have horns!
Victor and the kids playing Rock Band.
Casey and Akiko stopped by for a visit and their son, Hiro, was so cute singing!

Last year I REALLY wanted to get Guitar Hero for Victor for the Wii for the Christmas. I started looking in October and could never find one. Finally a few weeks before Christmas we were in Target and I spotted one! It was the only one they had. Victor was with me so I was plotting how I could get rid of him and get it hidden in the car. Then I had a Son of B moment when I realized I hadn't even brought my purse with us. I decided I couldn't pass it up, after all I had been looking forever for that damn Guitar Hero and this was their last one! So, I got the electronics guy and had him pull it out for me while I watched Vic's eyes light up and I had him pay for it. On the way home he kept saying he couldn't believe I got him Guitar Hero and was so excited! When we got home he went to open the box and I stole it away from him. I wrapped it and put it under the tree and threatened him with his life if even tried to open it before Christmas. Poor guy had to look at it every day just knowing what it was! ha ha I think the story is pretty funny!
Zack wasn't quite ready to wake up Christmas morning.

Yeah presents!

Sorry for picture overload. I couldn't pick just a few to share! I hope you all had as merry of a Christmas as we did and have a fun and safe New Year's Eve! Happy 2009!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love this blog thing we do now. I love to see how much fun you had for Christmas and all the boys. Wow what a ham Mace is becoming also. I guess he makes up for Zacky uninterested with photos. He is way too cute. Where did Connor get stitches at? Have a Happy New Year!

Mary said...

I do stuff like that to Eric all the time!!! It builds character ;o)

Piper said...

It's great to see all the pictures! Glad you had a merry Christmas! Love you.

Camille said...

I love the pic of Mason in his pjs in front of mom's tree!

M-n-M said...

Great pictures - i love to catch up on your blogging. The Christmas pictures are pretty dang cute - especially baby Jesus eating a sock. Hope your holidays were great, and I hope I can look half as good as you after I have this baby. What is your secret???

Mary said...

I gave you a blog award, check it out!

The Davendorks said...

wow looks like the family had a great time! I love the village too! Poor Conner, good thing he is so tough.