Happy Birthday Zackie! Zack loves Cars and even does the cutest "Kaaachow!"
He loves blowing out the candles. We had to do it about four times.
Oh my little Zachary is 2!!! We never thought we would be able to have another kid after Conner. In fact, we were a little nervous to get excited when we found out we were pregnant. We were prepared for a loss. It wasn't until I was about 6 months pregnant that it dawned me that we may just actually have this kid! (yes, you can really imagine our surprise when we found out we were having Mason- but that is whole other story!) Zack was a high risk pregnancy and I was hospitalized 3 times while he was in my belly and we are soooo thrilled he made it! He has even been the little whopper of all our boys. Zackie was 7 lbs 8 oz!!!
Zachary and Conner- just a few hours after he was born. Zack is still pretty puffy.
Ready to go home from the hospital.
Zachary 1 week old.We worried about how Conner was going to take to having a sibling. He was 7 when we had Zack and definitely used to being the only the child. We let Conner pick out the baby's name so he would feel more involved in the process. At that time he really like the Disney show The Suit Life With Zack & Cody and that is where the name Zachary came from. Conner wanted to change his name to Cody.
Cute Brothers
Victor and I were a little shocked that we had such a white baby! :) Zack has such fair skin and had almost blond hair when he was born. If it wasn't for the fact I was the only pregnant woman in the delivery room I wouldn't have believed he was ours! He is our white little Victor, so different from his brothers.

Zack's baby blessing. Zack was 3 months old.
Zack 6 months old.
The boys waiting for take off. We love to travel and take the kids to experience new places and Zackie is one good little traveler!
We dressed the boys up last Christmas- they are sure going to love this picture when they are teenagers!
Zack and Mom on his 1st Birthday!
Dad and the boys in Kona.Zackie is our little sunshine. He is so happy and is in love with his brothers! When he wakes up from his nap and we go in to get him we are always happily greeted, "Momma! Hi! Hi! Hi Momma! Hi!" He is equally a momma's and daddy's boy. He loves to wrestle with Conner and give Mace kisses. He calls Conner "Ca Ca" and Mason is "Nay Nay". We have no idea where Nay Nay came from, now we all call Mason Nay Nay too!
He also loves motorcycles. Victor will put a helmet on him and take him for a little ride around the neighborhood and if they even get close to the driveway he starts crying because he doesn't want to get off. He loves being outside jumping, playing football with dad and Conner, riding his scooter or 4 wheeler, it doesn't matter as long as he outside.

I LOVE this picture! Zack has a look on his face like "What the heck am I supposed to do with this?!?!"
Conner reading books to Zack and watching movies. So cute!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zackie!! He is so cute. And what a cute cake you made for him. You are so talented. I LOVE to travel, too. Maybe we should plan a big family trip somewhere together in the future!
oh, we love little zackie too! especially shelby! some day he will return the feelings! : ) give him a big kiss for me!
Happy BIRTHDAY Zackie! Such cute kids. Can't wait to see the family. How long did it take you to do that cake Martha?
Too cute!! What a GREAT day to have a birthday!!!!
I hope you don't mind, but I am going to add you to my blogging list.
Happy Birthday Zackie! We too were surprised that you were having another child. YEA, he is such a beautiful little boy and adds so much to your family. It is fun watching Conner being the good big brother. I can't wait for Zackie to call me Gram instead of Papa. That is so cute. Zackie's cake is so cute.
Did you really make that cake??? Impressive.
Your kids are super cute, it is so interesting to see features of you and features of Victor in them.
Life goes by so fast, no long ago we were floating on the reservoir trying to get a tan and now you have 3 kids. Your family is cute and I love to read up on whats going on.
Happy New Year -
BTW - what has Victor decided about going back for his masters?
Happy Birthday Zack! He is seriously sooooooooooo adorable. Your such a cute momma.
Such a cute kid!!! I remember you telling me how surprised you were that Conner picked a normal name for Zack.
I hope the terrible twos are too terrible ;o)
Happy Birthday Zachary!! He is such a cutie. Along with the other two. That cake is awesome, you did a good job. And I love the Christmas picture with the boys and the dogs, that is priceless.
Happy Birthday Zack. He is super cute,and Conner is such a good big brother. I wonder what is in the Malad water that makes it so hard for some of us to get pregnant?
Did you really make that cake? If so, that is amazing.
That is a great cake! Happy Birthday to Zack!!! Love this post. So cute, the little story of his life.
Zack looks so much like his father, when he was that age. You did such a great job on the cake, Al...Hugs and kisses to all my boys and a special hug to the lone female.
Happy B-day to your little guy! He is the cutest little guy ever. I hope I have one just like him ;)
Post a Comment