Naturally as kids get older they are into all things scary. Conner was very excited about his phantom costume! Zachary loves all things Super Mario and Victor and I thought he was going to die with excitement when he saw this Mario costume. He was even more thrilled to volunteer Mason to be his sidekick Luigi. There was no talking him into any else!

It was a special year this Halloween. It was cousin Casey's first time to trick-or-treat! He is the same age as Conner and is a type 1 diabetic. His mom, Victor's sister Maudi, had just always taken him out to dinner and a movie. We tried to talk her into letting us take him last year, but were thrilled to be successful this time around! Victor and I went to the store and filled a bag with sugar free candy and surprised him with a trade for his bag at the end of the night. Every kid has to have the chance to trick-or-treat right???? He was a cute little gangster.

The kiddos patiently waiting at our neighbors, Kurt and Barbie's door. Their first house of the night! They couldn't hold still!
Good times to be had by everyone this Halloween!
4 comments:
I always wanted my boys to be Mario and Luigi! I love it!!
They look so dang cute! Love seeing pics of our old neighborhood. Brings back lots of memories!
oh sorry, Zack and Mason look so cute, Conner looks SO scary! Noah will love seeing his costume!
I love their costumes. Conner is so scarry and the little ones are so cute. Casey is a great ganster. So glad that he had the opportunity to be a kid and trick-or-treat this year.
Post a Comment