We finally got our first good white wash of the season. I try to make sure the boys have all of their snow gear by the first part of September. We never know when we will get snow, but I dO kNoW as soon as the fluffy stuff arrives my boys want to be outside and playing in it more than anything. So it is always good to be prepared.
The boys were up at 6:30 am and begging to go outside and play in the sNoW at 6:45 when they noticed all of the accumulation. They were outside all morning! The snow was pretty "wet" so they were soaking by the time they came in, but they were the happiest kids in the world!

And what is best thing ever after a sNoW dAy? Why hot chocolate of course! EvErY time I use our cocomotion I think about a funny moment that took place with that cocomotion and my sister Jennifer and brother-in-law Howard. When I am taking the cocomotion out the pantry I get a huge goofy smile remembering. Victor will look at me funny until he sees the cocomotion then he is laughing and smiling right along with me! Funny how certain items or sayings can instantly bring back good memories.
So HoWaRd, this cup of cocomotion is just for you. . . . and in case you were wondering, it is just the right tEmPeRaTuRe. ;)
4 comments:
Oh HOW we LOVE the cocomotion! well....we loved it in Idaho where it was Cold and snowy. Looks like kids are having FUN!!
I love my cocomotion, to!! I love your new fam pic up top!!
our snow was really wet too! i love conner's pic, what a cute little face he has!
Great pictures of the boys. I hope they enjoy our snow too and my cocomotion. I will get it out...so I don't remember the funny with the Hales family???
Post a Comment