Victor just turned the big 3-2! It was also our 13 (holy crap!) year anniversary a few days later so we just threw the events into one big fun weekend!
My mom came up to watch the boys ALL weekend. Thanks mom!
We showered Victor with gifts and love his birthday morning then he and I took off to get started on some Christmas shopping! Funny how different it is to be in a store and actually be able to look around without chasing the little ones!

Then what we had been looking forward to for weeks! A day of pampering at the spa. We went to our favorite spa, Two Rivers. We normally try to make frequent "dates" to the spa, I don't know what has been going on but it has been wayyyyyy to long since our last visit.

The pedicture and manicure stations overlook the river. It is so pretty and was so much fun to watch the ducks and animals!
Part of our spa day included a 90 minute peppermint aromatherapy pedicure. I opened my polish book to pick a color and on the first page they had a picture of a woman's toes painted the beautiful colors of BSU, blue and orange. I laughed and dared Vic to do his toes up like that and guess what?????? He DID!!!! The ladies loved him! They thought he was coolest and super fun for painting his toes. ha ha Only my Victor!
Pretty toes! The boys on Victor's upcoming man trip are going to love that. I am sure he won't be teased at all. ;)


I know the bottom two are not very good pictures, but I have had to give Victor a hard time. Look at how high the flames are and how much smoke there is after he blew the candles out! Man, he must be getting old!

The game was a blue out. Every section was supposed to wear blue.
Just for kicks we looked up to see what Victor would be making if he would have stayed in, considering his time in service and the rank he probably would be. It was laughable. Even if he went in as an officer he would be making far less and giving up more. Thanks so much to all of our military members who I feel are CERTAINLY underpaid and under appreciated. Be sure to thank a vet on Veteran's Day!
And here is to another 13 years!
4 comments:
HOLY puff of smoke!! Ha ha.
I love seeing you two, still giddy and in love after 13 years! Love you!
Can it be 13 years? Wow, how time flies. What a beautiful family you two have. Thanks. I love the toes, too bad it isn't summer so he can wear flip flops all the time.
Happy Birthday to Victor! And Happy Anniversary to the two of you! I love your Fall Family picture, your boys are ADORABLE!
Happy Veteran's Day Victor! Thank you for your years in service! I was thinking about you as I put up my flag this morning!
Noah was asking what a camel spider was the other day and we told him about them and that Victor had seen them. We even had to look them up on the computer so he could see what they looked like. Then he asked why Victor didn't shoot them with his gun! AAAHHH too funny!
Anyway glad you had a great weekend. What would we do w/o our mother!????
Post a Comment