Conner just earned his Arrow of Light award in cub scouts. It is the highest award a cub scout can earn. I am pretty proud of him. He actually fulfilled all of the requirements back in June, he has been working hard! Conner's friend also earned his Arrow of Light and the two of them got their badges at the same time. The pack leader told a very nice story about the meaning of the award and how outstanding it was that the boys had earned them.
Conner also earned his Webelos badge, an aquanaut pin, and a BB gun, archery, and swimming belt loops. Way to go Conner! We are proud of you!
3 comments:
Congratulations Conner. This is the highest award you can get in cub scouts. I am so proud of YOU!!!
Way to go Conner! We are proud of your hard work. Noah is so excited to start Cub Scouts next year!
Congratulations Conner! It looks like you worked hard. I am soooo proud of YOU. Way to go.
Post a Comment