For the most part, Conner really likes to read. He will go in spurts and read for days and we will have to make a million trips to Barnes & Noble to pick up a ton of new books. Then he will go for a while and not want to read anything. He does however LOVE the Fablehaven series.Maudi called and said the author, Brandon Mull, was in town doing a book signing for the release of his fifth book and wondered if she could take her son and Conner to it. Of course Conner wanted to go!
Keeping themselves entertained while they waited an hour in line.
Yeah! Getting their new books signed!Aunt Maudi made it a fun little night for the boys and they had a great time. Conner can't wait to dig into the new book!

6 comments:
Very Awesome! Josh got his book on opening day also! He has been so excited for it to come out!! That is cool he got it signed by the author!!
That is so AWESOME! Definately something you will want to cherish for ever!
go conner, go conner!
What a neat experience for Conner. I am sure he will always love this book. I hope he enjoys it. FUN! FUN! FUN!
Oh Awesome! We love the fablehaven series as well. I love that and diary of a wimpy kid. I find when reading this with my kids that I must read another chapter! so fun to read! Brandon mull lives not too far from us! That would be fun to meet him..So neat!
That is wonderful Conner. Keep up the reading. I knew the author lived in Utah so that is special to get your new book signed.
Post a Comment