We went down and spent a couple days at Gram and Poppa's and the kids were thrilled to be there. They were even more thrilled to see their little cousin Shelby there to spend the night and play as well. They ran wild!!!
I had to hit the outlets in Park City!!! And Nordstrom's!!! However, I didn't want the trip to be just about Mom's shopping (not that it is all bad ;) ). We met Krista and Rick at Thanksgiving Point and took the kids through the Museum of Ancient Life. Our fun group pictured below.


It was awesome. The boys had a great time. It seemed like we flew through it pretty quick, but the boys are still talking about it.

The museum got everyone into the dinosaur spirit. Krista even grew a tail!
Mason and Hannah just hanging out.It seems like forever ago I saw this little taquieria on Dinners, Drive-Inns, and Dives called Lone Star Taquieria. My mouth has been watering for it ever since! We got our friends Casey and Akiko on board to try it out with us. Victor had a burrito that was bigger than my thigh, it was yummy! I love trying new places.
I must say, the highlight of the kid's little trip was the pool. Krista, Rick, Casey, Akiko, and their kids all came to our hotel to play in the water with us. The kids were laughing and having a blast! Zack is very cautious, but Mason and Conner have turned out to be quite the little fish. We had to keep a good eye on Mace, he would just run and jump in whether someone was there catch him or not. I was so mad my battery in my camera died! We topped the pool off with rounds of ice cream- a pool + ice cream= fun for everyone!
The boys were also able do some shooting with Poppa and take part in Gram's Easter Egg Hunt! We don't normally make the trip down for Easter and Gram mails them a fun Easter package. My Mom and Dad are the best. They were so excited to gather eggs with all their cousins this year. It snowed, so we had the egg hunt in the basement.
Easter morning.
Egg hunt with our fun cousins! The little ones got to start first.
When we arrived home Conner said, "Oh man, we are home. When are we going back." And Zack starts to cry, "No want to go to our house!!!! Want to go to Poppa's house!" And then Mason started doing the same!Although it wasn't our Hawaii trip, I think it is safe to say the boys had a blast. We definitely enjoyed our time with friends and family (and shopping! ;) ) I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
6 comments:
DANG IT! you were here? Even that museum is farther south than my house! Poo. Sorry I missed you!
ps- Lone Star makes YUMMY fish tacos too, if you like them.
Shelby had a blast with your boys. So glad she got to play with them. And so glad the bank convention wasn't in Hawaii this year so we could see you guys!
Yes, it was so much fun having you here for your spring break. The boys were great and fun to see Shelby and Zachary play so well together. We can't wait for you to come again.
There is ALWAYS fun to be had at Gram's and Papa'a house. The boys look so darling and like they had a great time! What fun family memories! Love ya
We had a great time hanging out with you guys, even if we did have to share you. Looking forward to Vegas!
Lone star is amazing, did anyone have the fish tacos? I sometimes dream about those.
Post a Comment