
to being 3 years old?!?!

Little Zackie is my sunshine. He is definitely a Momma's Boy through and through. A few things that we just love about him and crack us up:
- He ALWAYS tells me I am pretty! He must not know any better, but he always says to me, "Mommy look so pretty" or "Ohhh pretty hair today Mommy!"
- He wants everyone to know that HE is the BIG BOY and Mason is the baby. This "Big Boy" pictured below is tuckered out!

- His favorite song is In the Ayer by Flo Rider. He can sing it word for word and we have to listen to it almost every night when he gets ready for bed so he can dance to it.
- He has conversations with Mason that the rest of us can't understand.
- He absolutely LOVES his brothers.
- Zack doesn't like it when we sing to him (I don't blame him!). A few weeks ago he sang his ABCs to me perfectly. I was a little in shock because he never lets me get passed A-B-C before stopping me. I asked Victor how he got Zack to let him sing to him and Victor told me Zack doesn't let him sing at all. Zack learned from a little Learning Frog thing that we have on the fridge!
- He loves to type his name over and over again on the computer.
- His absolute favorite things in the world right now are: The Wii, clone troopers, Gram & Poppa, football, Mickey Mouse, and his DS.

Zack & Mason celebrating a BSU touchdown in the Fiesta Bowl!

Zack playing Wii Resort. His favorite is the sword fighting and bike riding. He also loves his Mario Kart that Gram & Poppa gave him for his birthday.
- He has a memory like no other. He is soooooo shy and extremely selective with whom he chooses to associate with. However, if you are lucky enough to get close to Zack, you will be his bud forever.
- He has a contagious giggle.
- I love it when he tells me, "Zay is soooooo happy today Mommy!"
Zack wanted a clone trooper cake for his birthday. I was a little worried because I have never done a cake with fondant before. And I didn't have to! I think Victor was doubting my cake making skills and came into the kitchen when I was cutting out cake pieces and he entirely took over! It was just fine with me, this cake took some artistic ability that I most certainly don't have. Good job on the cake hun!
7 comments:
such a cutie!
impressive cake and cute little (Big)guy!!
You're gonna have to get Vic to make that cake for Eric's birthday this summmer :o)
Zach is so cute, and sounds like he has a great personality. Way to go Mom & Dad!
I was so excited to finally see birthday pictures of Zacky. He is the cuttest, I love him the mostest.
Happy Birthday Zack!!
Happy 3rd Birthday! I think you are just going to get more cute every year! Sweet cake too!
I love the picture of Zack asleep in his chair. How sweet is that. He is such a charmer!
Post a Comment