Mason at Christmas.I am in the office working, Zack is playing on the floor and Mason walks in and says, "Ready go Mommy?"
Me: "Where are we going?"
Mason: "Store."
Me: "We don't need anything at the store."
Mason: "Chocolate milk."
Me: "We have chocolate milk."
Mason: "Sprite?"
Me: "No, we don't need Sprite. It has too much sugar and isn't good for us."
Zack chimes in and says, "We could just get him some with Splenda."

Zack is OBSESSED with clone troopers. Every five minutes he will ask me something about clones. I got a kick out of a conversation we had the other day that went like this:
Zack: "Which you like better Mom, clones or droids?"
Me: "Clones."
Zack: "Me too!"
5 minutes later.
Zack: "Which you like better Mom, clones or jet packers?"
Me: "Clones."
Zack: "Me too!"
This goes on for at least a half hour with different scenarios.
Zack: "Which you like better Mom, clones or battle droids?"
Me: "Seriously Zack? You have asked me a million questions about clones!"
Zack: "Yes seriously Mom! I am VERY serious when it comes to clones!"
They keep us on our toes and laughing. Mason is currently in love with elephants and runs around making elephant noises all day. Mason also counts to ten and he and Zack are learning to count in Spanish now. And everything Mason does he wants us to see. He is always telling me, "Mommy mere! (come here) Look!"
3 comments:
Eric and I both got a good laugh out of this...thanks for sharing!
What a special brotherhood they will have. I have witnessed first had Zackies obsession over his guuy, guys. What a funny conversation. He is darling. give him a kiss for me!
Too funny and cute! Shelby was just talking about Zackie. She said "Zackie my BEST friend!"
Post a Comment