Conner is three games into the season and has 2 wins 1 loss. He seems to having a blast and really enjoying the season. Practice five days a week, games on the weekend, scouts, and school have been keeping us running.
Conner is right there to get this guy! (Conner is in white #31).
My little #31 threw up an awesome block!
A great tackle by Conner!
These two are hilarious. I refuse to get a double stroller, they are just huge and can't go anywhere. Plus, I am lucky enough that usually when I need stroller Victor is with me so we can each handle one. When we take two strollers to the game neither Zack or Mace has anything to do with them, however, when we think we will be OK and just take one. . that is a whole other story! They fight and fight over who gets to be in it. For a brief second we can convince them that they can share it, but that second really is brief!
So happy to share.
A little later. . . not so happy to share. Zack is trying to push Mace out.
Mason throwing up his "touchdown" arms. The boys love football. It is so cute!
Casey treated us to his favorite restaurant, one Vic and I have never been to, Tucano's. I think we all gained five pounds that night and rolled ourselves to the car!
Just like high school! OK, a little different. Seriously, A LOT different!

Thanks again for coming to see us Casey! We hope you had a good time and will come back soon with your cute family!
PS- Those of you who are fans, Man vs Food Boise episode is set to air October 14th.
2 comments:
go conner! i bet he is the littlest but the BEST football player out there! wish we could cheer for him on the sidelines!
Ohhhh, I love Man vs. Food. I just think he is nuts. I always wonder how bad his cholesterol level is.
Casey loved visiting you guys. I am glad you liked Tucano's. I love their pineapple!!
We all need to come visit you sometime. Casey keeps saying Zack and Hiro would get along great. Plus I need to eat at your favorite Sushi place over ther. I will give you an honest opinion on their Sushi, too:)
Post a Comment