
These two crack me up. They keep the whole house laughing. It is a love/hate thing with them. They are either chasing each other and laughing, sharing a cute brotherly moment, or wrestling and tormenting the other one.
The boys and I went out to get the mail a few days ago and I almost stepped in dog poop in our front yard. Certainly wasn't poop from our dogs. They are never let out of the fenced yard and it was wayyy to small to have come from Ben or Bear. When I almost stepped in it I said out loud, "Oh damn dog!" We went in and I forgot about it until a few days later when we were all playing outside. I grabbed a shovel and scooped it and Zack says to me, "Oh you cleaning up damn dog poop Mom?" Aren't I a wonderful English teacher? Sad to say I couldn't blame that one on Victor.
Yesterday Zack came into my bathroom while I was getting ready and got out his toothbrush and told me, "Zay brush teeth Mommy. . . clean and shiny." I said, "OK. Let Mommy get your toothpaste on there for you." Then he puffs his breath into the air a couple of times and says, "Oh dog poo Mommy. Yuck!" I laughed and asked him, "Your breath smells like dog poo?" Zack says, "Oh yeah! Bad!" I got a kick out of my 2 year old caring so much about his dental hygiene.
Mason is all over the place and into everything. He is such a good little talker and does all of his animal noises so well. My favorite sounds he makes are the ones for a horse, snake, and his fish face. It is so cute.
Both Zack and Mace are obsessed with football. They get into the down motion and do set, hike to each other. Whenever they see the BSU bronco logo they get excited and yell "Football!". Zack will say, "Boise!" and then Mace will say, "State!".
The boys are all so fun. They are growing up to fast.
3 comments:
Cute boys!!
he got dog poo breath from you too didn't he? because you tell victor that is how his breath smells all the time! hehehehehe love ya victor!
Too funny! Amazing what kids will pick up!!!!
Post a Comment