
The most wonderful time of the year, college football! More importantly, Boise State football. We splurged and bought season tickets this year. We are so excited! We are always going to the games, it just made sense.This was the first year that I didn't have a friend on the team. It was always fun to take Conner and have them call his name out from the blue turf and wave to him. However, I think we will survive and still have a great time.
Conner tailgating.Our first game was against the Oregon Ducks and was a pretty good one! We were all so excited to get there and start tailgating. I am sure the after game headlines are bigger than the actual game events. What took place when the clock ran out was very entertaining and the crowd was "booing" so loud I think people in SLC could hear us.


Victor and his buddy Jeff (in the white to the left) celebrating a touchdown.
There were over 34,000 people in attendance last night. They had a military fly over, fireworks, and a spray plane. It was so loud and utterly crazy. Conner was so cute. He gets excited but embarrassed to show it. A few of the other kids in our section quickly adopted him and called him "little guy". The kids all rush to the sideline (when the rules allow them to) and the boys would scoot over and tell everyone to make room for the little guy. Cute!
The "little guy" and all of his new found BSU fan friends.
Stadium to our left. . .
Stadium to our right.
Final score: Us 19 The Ducks 8



Anyway. . . good times and we are looking forward to an awesome season. I will leave you with a few very enthusiastic BSU fans. Go BSU!!!!!!



4 comments:
Bo said the game was AWESOME! I was busy and didn't get to see much!!! You are very LUCKY to have season tickets!!! Go BSU!!!
good job bsu! looks like fun!
I have always been a USU fan but now I will have to adopt BSU. Go BSU. I hope they have a great year.
Casey is so excited for this weekend's getaway!!
Post a Comment