We get so excited when friends and family come to visit, but it is like Christmas for us when it is someone we don't get to see very often. Vic's Ranger Buddy, Brad, came for a visit and we were thrilled to have him.
Little Ranger Buddies.
Little Ranger Buddies. Brad lives in Arizona and is working on his PhD. He is a busy guy that we only get to see about once a year. Victor and Brad will be forever bonded because of their military experiences together but it is their friendship that keeps them connected.
The boys had a wonderful time running around doing "manly" things. Tif told us about a Basque Food Festival that I talked them into attending one night and we had a great time!

Adam Richman from the Travel Chanel's Man vs. Food was at the Basque Festival! I think we were the only ones who knew who he was. Everyone else we talked to had never heard of him! Victor is still reliving the moment Adam walked past us and said "What's up man".
The boys had a wonderful time running around doing "manly" things. Tif told us about a Basque Food Festival that I talked them into attending one night and we had a great time!

Adam Richman from the Travel Chanel's Man vs. Food was at the Basque Festival! I think we were the only ones who knew who he was. Everyone else we talked to had never heard of him! Victor is still reliving the moment Adam walked past us and said "What's up man".
Basque Dancers.
Conner gets just as excited as we do to see Brad. He even made a calendar for this month titled "Important Dates". The only thing he wrote on it, despite school and football starting this month, was Brad's visit. Brad found it in his heart to help Vic coach Conner's 3 year old soccer team. Maybe Brad just wanted to get on Victor's (AKA: Brad's boss at work) good side so it would decrease his odds of being smoked! Either way it was awesome and the kids loved their coaches.Oh, and did I mention Brad is the rightful owner to Conner? Yep, Victor gambled Conner away on one of their many deployments overseas. The story goes that Brad received a huge pan of Rice Crispie Treats in a care package and Victor bet him that if he could eat the whole pan he could have Conner. Well guess who ate the whole pan?!?!
Thanks for letting us keep Conner and for stopping in once again to spend a few days with us Brad. We are looking forward to your visit next year!
And James . . . . when the heck are you going to get your butt over here?
3 comments:
You guys always have fun pictures to show. I always forget to bring our camera wherever we go.
By the way, I love the show Man vs. Food. I never really watch TV except when that show is on(or some shows on food network).
Akiko- We have a couple cameras and I always keep one in my purse or else I'd always forget it and we wouldn't have pictures of anything. . ever.
sounds like a fun time!
Post a Comment