Zackary wants so desperately to be able to do all of the things his big brother does. Conner had one of his friends come over to play and the three boys played on the water slide, jumped on the tramp, played badminton, rode bikes, played basketball, and built with the
Legos. A little later I let them play the
Wii and PlayStation, 5 minutes later when I came down to check on them this is what I found. . . . yep, Zack is racked!
A few days later Victor and I were talking about my sore ankle and Zack decided his hurt too. He pulled out the Ace wrap from the First Aid and Conner took good care of him.
Zackie also wanted to be like his "jet packer" Lego guy. He and Conner discussed it and Conner geared him up. So funny!
I don't know what Conner and Zack would do without each other.
3 comments:
Too cute!!!!
i just want to give him a great big kiss, he is so cute!
Oh my goodness that is so cute! Big brothers are the best!
Post a Comment