/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Open Road

The summer really is flying by. It seems like we have spent more time in the car hitting the open road than we have just hangin' out at home. We have had a lot of fun this summer bummin' around but now I am looking forward to enjoying some time at home and doing some of our local summer activities we enjoy.
We managed to squeeze in a McCall trip. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to visit McCall you simply must go! It is the cutest little resort town that sits right on a beautiful lake, picture perfect. It isn't a "ritzy" resort town like a Sun Valley or Park City, it is laid back and super fun!

Vic and the boys.

Mason trying to get into stuff before we left the cabin.

We were able to hit a few shops and do some water skiing and just enjoying being with our friends. They are so great! Paula and Chris have four adorable boys. Their boys are so cute and playful with Conner, Zack, and Mace. They are so gentle and loving with the little ones but wrestle and romp with Conner (which Conner LOVES!). We just adore those boys and are so happy to have them around (Paula and Chris too of course!).

Mason and Josh. Mace had on this snug life jacket and sort of fell over on the towels. But that is where he happily stayed the whole time we were on the boat, just smiling at us.

Vic wakeboarding.

Zackie and Mom. The day after our trip he kept saying, "More boat Mommy! More boat!"
Conner on the tube.
And naturally we couldn't leave out Tif. Tif is one of the most funny girls I know. Never a dull moment with Tif. The boys and I love her too! Thanks everyone for such a good time.
Tif babysitting Vic's sunglasses.

Everyone headed out on the boat and I stayed on the beach with Mason to TRY and get him to take a nap. Lately Mace has learned his animal sounds. There were little bear figurines in the cabin and he was pointing and growling at them. Well, as I was bouncing him around we walked past a big hairy, and I mean HAIRY guy. Mason quickly points to him and says, "Grrrrrrr." I was laughing so hard, heck at first glace I thought he was a big bear too! :)
Mace on the beach.
We also headed back down to my parents house. The boys were begging to go and it worked out that I had to get some work stuff done and my sister from Texas was there visiting with her four adorable kids. Conner loves and gets excited to see all of his cousins. We only get to see them once or twice a year so Conner was really bouncing off the walls! The kids just play and play and play, having a wonderful time! Jen's kids are fantastic too. So cute and helpful with our kids, if I could take them home with us I would! We miss them so much and value the time we do get to spend with them. They grow up to fast!

Zackie and Isabella before bed. He just loved following her around.

The kids out on Gram and Poppa's deck. Can you tell by almost everyone's PJs that the only time I remembered to get my camera out was at bedtime?!?!

Vic and I have told each other several times how lucky and blessed we are to have such great friends and family. We want you all to know just how much we love and appreciate you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks... your the sweetest. It really dosent feel like its been 10 years. I know I don't act my age either.... its just funner huh! You are the pretty one...

Casey and Akiko said...

You guys seem to do such fun things all the time. We are kind of boring:)How is your injury? I hope it gets better soon.

Camille said...

glad you had a fun time!

Casey and Akiko said...

You are going to laugh at where I got my shirt that I was wearing from Casey's b-day pic. Forever 21.... I am turning 31 this year and buying stuff from forever 21.
And yes, Casey started his diet by eating a lot better and working out at the gym almost everyday. I don't know about running, but I think he is trying to tone his body right now. He said he has lost about 3 lbs.

McCall's said...

Hey Allison~
Looks like lots of fun! Victor wakeboarding- cool. We went to the lake yesterday and of course forgot our camera, oh well maybe next time-I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Mason is so cute sitting there in the car- he looks sneaky :-)Is your ankle(?) better?
Marcey