This summer has been a weird one. It has been cold and rainy for so long and now it seems like we jumped from 78 degrees to 103 overnight.We FINALLY got a chance to set up their water slide. The water slide is a family favorite, even our water dog Bear joins in!
I just can't believe it is almost August and this is the first time we have gotten it out this year!


It's not long before the neighbor kids join in on the fun too.
4 comments:
can I come over even if i need to wear a turtle neck and leggings for swimwear?
oh so fun, we haven't even got ours out yet this year!
Whoa, that is one amazing water slide park. Looks like its way more fun then raging waters.
Sure! I'll send Kam right over if you let me come play on your slide! Did you get that at Costco? You have too much fun!!
Post a Comment