Once upon a time, I had a ClEaN and oRgAnIzEd linen closet.

Then I found MoNsTeRs in it who had a wonderful time messing it up.
Once upon a time (last week in fact) I thought our days on the RoAd had SlOwEd DoWn a bit. I was wrong. We made yet AnOtHeR trip down to my parent's house. The boys didn't mind at all since their CoUsInS were still there from TeXaS.
MaSoN stayed home with GrAm and the rest of us made trek to OgDeN to go to the DrIvE InN movies! Drive inn movies are my favorite! It makes me so sad that they have definitely become a thing of past and I wish we had one where we lived. Conner and Jen's boys were thrilled to go get to see HaRrY PoTtEr (we couldn't stay up long enough to catch part 2 of the double feature, Up). Zack and Isabella were just happy to be there and RuN aRoUnD. Zack kept watching IcE aGe 3 on the screen across the way from us. It looked really cute, we will have to get him to the theatre to go see it. I am also very excited to see ToY sToRy 3 will be coming soon!
Two little CoUsInS getting ready to bump BeLlIeS as part of their AmIgO hAnDsHaKe. So SaD to say GoOdByE before we headed home!
Now we are looking forward to a HaPpIlY eVeR aFtEr!
4 comments:
thanks for the invite!
oh how fun I love the linen closet.
Adorable post!! I love the monsters in your linen closet!! I think I must have monsters in mine!!
I love the drive inn. You get double films for half the price we will have to go check it out sometime!...
Thanks so much for the baby shower gift!! You so did not have to do that..The outfit was darling..I see why you and Krista are such good friends, you have lots in common..Thanks a bunch! Take care!!
P.S. Keep up with the posts, I enjoy your blog!!
Post a Comment