Killer swans.
Mason pointing and so excited to see all the ducks and swans.
Every kid's heaven, Zack in the candy store.
They have a famous outdoor staking rink that we had a blast on! The office didn't have skates a size small enough for Zack but we knew if we didn't get him a pair he would throw a fit. We got him a pair that were 2 sizes too big but we are so glad we did! Zackie loved every second of it! In fact, our room looked out over the skating rink and up into the beautiful mountains and Zack kept looking out of window later saying over and over, "Ice skate fun! Ice skate fun hugh Ma!"


Zackie kept saying, "ZaZa try!" Although I think he did pretty awesome for being 2 and this was his first time. A fall on his butt is what happens when ZaZa tries it on his own!
It was Conner and Victor's first time ice skating and they both picked it up like pros. It was funny when we were putting our skates on I could totally tell that Victor was nervous! He is such a kid!
Kenny Logins was there to do a concert and sat at the table next to us at dinner! His wife (maybe girlfriend?) kept telling us how cute our kids were. Although I am not exactly quite sure who he is, I know he is famous! :) We also saw Arnold Schwartzenager (not sure how to spell his last name!) driving around in his big yellow HumV.
The Lodge has an underground bowling alley too. The boys did great! Zack loved it and didn't want to give anyone else a turn. Victor and I hadn't bowled in forever so it was fun for us too!

Zack would shake his hands up and down and say, "Go ball go!" when it was his turn to bowl.
Mason got hold of Conner's candy. He scarfed it down quicker than than you can say "Done!" I know he was afraid it was going to get taken away like it always does.
They also have a heated outdoor pool that Conner just had to jump into. I was a little worried that although it was heated we would still freeze! However, the water was great. Mason was a little unsure at first but then he wouldn't stop slashing and laughing!
Mason the splash king!
What do you think the odds are of me convincing Vic that he should hire someone to turn down our beds and put a mint on our pillow every night? ha ha :)
5 comments:
WOW! Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents that go and do such fun things with them all the time. So glad you had a great time. Isn't Kenny Logins famous for the Footloose song. Everybody cut, everybody cut, Cut loose footloose!?
So many wonderful memories of Sun Valley, I love that place. It is good to make great memories with your children, it looks like all your kids (including Victor) had a great time.
What a fun trip!!! I think Kenny Loggins sang, "footloose". Love all the pics!
Yes Kenny Loggins famous for Foot loose song, and Arnold Schwartennegger (sp) famous for absolutely nothing! : )
Oh the fun memories of Sun Valley! So glad you had a great time!
Sun Valley sounds great. I agree with Krista, lucky lucky boys. Do you and Victor have time to work amidst all the vacationing:)
Post a Comment