I would like to send a thanks to all of those who have made sacrifices to serve our country and for me and my family to enjoy our freedoms because of their sacrifices.
My family had a great Memorial Day weekend. My parents came up and spent the weekend with us. I am so thankful to have such great parents who are active and play such a big role in my kid's lives. My boys adore their Gram and Poppa (as do Victor and I)! Zack calls my mom "Beya". We have no idea where that comes from, but it sure is cute.
They played lots of games and read books with Gram and enjoyed wrestling, building fires, and going to the outdoor stores with Poppa. One of the great advantages of sticking around for the Memorial Day weekend is getting in on the great sales!
Getting ready to roast some marshmallows and makes smores in the firepit.
Conner and Zack in Cascade.
The boys drawing me pictures with their sidewalk chalk.

Mace and his best bud, Bear.
Thanks for such a nice fun weekend Gram and Poppa! We love you!
4 comments:
How fun!!!!
don't you just love when they make up cute nick names for their grandparents?
Looks like you had a lovely weekend! Hooray for the sunshine!
Mom said they had a great time! Sounds like the trip to Cascade was a real GEM! And hopefully dad wasn't too bored while Victor worked!
Hope you have fun in The Valley of the Sun this weekend! Take lots of pics so I can take a stroll down memory lane!
I'm so glad you had a great time with the family. Thank you to both you and Vic for the the many years you gave up for our country!
Post a Comment