/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Have A CrAwLeR!

I am excited to report Mason is FINALLY crawling! He will be 8 months old tomorrow and I thought he was going to be 2 by the time he would be mobile. I do however have mixed emotions about it. It can get pretty crazy chasing around Zack so I have been happy I don't have 2 kids to worry about chasing but I was starting to wonder when this kid would move. He has 2 awesome big brothers who bring and do everything for him, so he has had no reason to go anywhere.
Both Mace and Zack had well baby check ups last week. Mason is in the 22nd percentile in weight and 20th percentile for height. (For those of you with no kids, 50 percentile is considered the average for kids that age). His chubby cheeks are deceiving, he really is a little guy. He is our little jelly bean! Zack was right on in weight and height but in the 90th percentile for his head circumference. We knew he was top heavy, but wow 90th percentile! ha ha Hopefully he will grow up to be one smart cookie!

Mace had a little reaction to his immunizations, naturally when Victor was at work! But I would much rather see him sick for a day than to acquire some dreaded disease that I could have prevented with a shot.

Other than that nothing real exciting to report (which is a good thing right?). Victor and I have both been swamped at work. With the new year, I have lots of new exciting things to roll out and have been having fun with it. So for now it is just work, work, work and we love it that way! I sometimes wonder what the heck I would do with myself if I were a stay at home mom again. I think I would go crazy! I don't have to work, but I just love my job and between Victor and I we have the perfect set up for the kids. We are so lucky!

The boys flocking to Mason and being goofy before heading to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you really do have your hands full now, Al. And before you know it, he'll be walking..Great pic of the three of them

Casey and Akiko said...

Way to go, Mason! What a cute picture. We really want to come and visityou guys!
We feel very blessed to have our jobs, too. I work really close to my house and also my work hours are pretty flexible. Casey told me he has been busy at his work, too. Although, I complain that I am sick and tired of working sometimes, I should be thankful to even have a job right now.

Camille said...

so cute!

The Barker Clan said...

If it makes you feel any better, Addison is turning one and she is still not crawling! She is getting close, but seems to think she is a little princess and doesn't need to go anywhere. It will happen eventually, right?! Are you not working from home any more? It has been so long since I have talked to you! Glad to hear everything is going well:)

Mary said...

What a great milestone!! The boys are all so cute...I just can't get over how old Conner looks!