Victor and I just had our last volleyball game. :( I just found out our team name was the Spike-o-paths. We have had so much fun this season. We had a slow start but since the New Year we have been smokin'! Our competitive side comes out quite a bit, but we have a blast!I don't know what we all did before the last game, but we seriously had the case of the giggles. You all know it doesn't take much to get me laughing, my problem was that I just couldn't stop! The whole team was that way for our last game! I think the other team was ready to punch us- especially when we won every game. We will miss our weekly games!
See how goofy we are!Thanks Phil for putting the team together and thanks Paula for asking us to join. Paula and Tiffany work with Victor (I just love those girls!)- Chris is Paula's hubby and actually works for the same company but in a different unit. Phil is Paula's neighbor- his wife is on the team and her name is Tonya and Dave is Phil's friend. How's that for connecting the dots?

Top row left to right: Dave, Chris, Vic, and Phil. Bottom row left to right: Paula, Tif, Al, and Tonya. Like the volleyball? ha ha What a nice touch!

Left to right: Al, Tif, Paula, and Tonya. We are dorks, but we have a blast!
4 comments:
it looks like a lot of fun!
How fun! GO! FIGHT! KICK A-S!
Heya Cute Girl,
Do you by chance have Jacob's e-mail address and/or mailing address for our 10 year class reunion?
tanners19@hotmail.com
-Tana
I know how much you enjoyed playing!! And I love the name ;o)
Post a Comment