The countdown for our vacation is on. Can you tell we are a little excited to go? I think I am jumping the gun a bit, we still have forever until we leave!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Mason is so cute. Yes, it looks like you are ready. Can't wait. Yea, he is crawling. Is he swimming, going forward, going backwards, up on his knees? Can't wait to see him.
Where are you going? I noticed you went to Kona recently, how was it? Nothing really compares the the feeling of stepping off the plane in Hawaii. Drew and I are heading to Belize and Guatemala in 21 days. I can't wait for the warm sun and ocean.
7 comments:
Oh Mason is so cute. Yes, it looks like you are ready. Can't wait. Yea, he is crawling. Is he swimming, going forward, going backwards, up on his knees? Can't wait to see him.
We can be countdown buddies! :)
what are you doing with your dogs?
I am so incredibly filled with jealousy!!! But, happy for you at the same time ;o)
I'll guess Hawaii? How fun!
Where are you going? I noticed you went to Kona recently, how was it? Nothing really compares the the feeling of stepping off the plane in Hawaii.
Drew and I are heading to Belize and Guatemala in 21 days. I can't wait for the warm sun and ocean.
so dang cute! What lucky kids! I'm so excited for you guys. Bring me back some sand.
Post a Comment