Victor just hit the BIG 3-0! I think no matter how old he is, he will always be a kid at heart! I have been planning an 80's party in my head for Victor's 30th forever! However we are still trying to find a weekend we have free. Hopefully we find one and can share all of the fun pics with you later. Zack stole the show with the birthday cake. While we were all getting ready to take some pictures he was digging in! He helped Victor blow out the candles and then said, "Moe! Moe! Moe!" Which means "more" in Zackie language. So we lit the candles again for him to blow out one more time. He was thrilled. Zackie blowing out candles. I think he quite enjoyed the birthday cake too!
I think Victor had a good day. He quite enjoyed his presents and played with them all day. I made him his favorite dinner and the only cake he will actually eat (he is weirdo and doesn't really like cake) Bobby Flay's toasted coconut cake. The cake is excellent I must say. If you like coconut look it up on line at foodnetwork.com. Yum Yum!
I never would have guessed what Victor's favorite meal is. I was very surprised when he told me earlier tonight. I am glad he had a good 30! What an old fart. Happy Birthday Victor, we love you. And kiss those cute cheeks on Mason. I just want to eat him up he is so dang cute. Why didn't you make that one cake you made me a few years back with the cherries and the other important ingredient, (you know what I am talking about don't you?) : ) hehehehehe
Welcome to the offical old club, ye old geezer. Thirty isn't really that bad. I just wish I had a real job, but maybe before I am forty. Anyway happy birthday. I hope it was a great one. We wish we were coming home for any of the holidays this year, but I don't think it is going to happen. Maybe next year. I am dying to play some football.
Happy Birthday, Victor! The cake looks really good. You guys look really young anyways. Nothing to worry about. On the other hand, I had to start getting anti-aging skin care products..It is sad.
4 comments:
I never would have guessed what Victor's favorite meal is. I was very surprised when he told me earlier tonight. I am glad he had a good 30! What an old fart. Happy Birthday Victor, we love you.
And kiss those cute cheeks on Mason. I just want to eat him up he is so dang cute.
Why didn't you make that one cake you made me a few years back with the cherries and the other important ingredient, (you know what I am talking about don't you?) : ) hehehehehe
Welcome to the offical old club, ye old geezer. Thirty isn't really that bad. I just wish I had a real job, but maybe before I am forty. Anyway happy birthday. I hope it was a great one. We wish we were coming home for any of the holidays this year, but I don't think it is going to happen. Maybe next year. I am dying to play some football.
Happy Birthday, Victor! The cake looks really good. You guys look really young anyways. Nothing to worry about.
On the other hand, I had to start getting anti-aging skin care products..It is sad.
Happy happy birthday Victor!!! 30? No big deal, right? Try 32! Love you!
Post a Comment