Our spa trip was wonderful and we definitely needed some pampering. We went to my favorite spa and enjoyed an hour long couples massage and then a pedicure with an hour long foot and calf massage. I tried to talk Victor into blue and orange nail polish but he went with a nude clear coat. We had so much fun just relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere. The spa is right on the river and has huge glass windows so can see out while you are getting your pedicure. You are a few feet up on the couch it is a perfect view. The gals who gave us our pedicures were crack ups and totally kept us entertained. We had a blast!

This picture was taken with the ol' Blackberry, so naturally any picture from a camera phone isn't the best quality. I think Victor was still a little asleep from his massage.
We ran home and got all cleaned up for dinner. Victor called a few weeks ago to make our reservations at a new restaurant. They were booked until 2009! Luckily someone cancelled and we scored their reservation. We ate soooo much and the food was yummy!
After dinner we checked into our room. I wanted a room called the Hollywood Romance room and Vic wanted the Biker's Roadhouse room. He won the coin toss but it turned out great. Our room had a darts, foosball, and a pinball machine. Yep, I kicked Victor's butt in all 3! ha ha Our shower was even a waterfall! 

Our volleyball team had a game at nine, naturally we couldn't leave the team short players so we ran over to the gym and served up some aces! We had a lot of laughs but only won one of the three games. Our team was sweet and took us out for more dessert after the game.
We took full advantage of my Mom and decided since we had no kids we would get started on some Christmas shopping the next day. Yahoo! It is weeks before Christmas we are almost done!

It was so nice to get out and celebrate our marriage. Time seems to fly when you are having fun! Thanks so much for our adorable little family and all of your hard work Victor, I wouldn't want to married to anyone else!
Thanks Mom for watching the kids! I hope you enjoy the little treat we got you!
9 comments:
That pic of you and Vic is gorgeous! You look so amazing; I think you should have like 2 more kids just because you're one of those women who look so great after! I think next time we come up, we should leave Josh and Vic with the kids and head on over to 2 rivers :) Ha ha
Happy Anniversary you guys!!! Looks like you had a great time.
Wow! 11 years, congratulations! I remember coming to see you in Logan at the temple! I can't believe it was that long ago!
Vic does look a bit out of it at the pedicure. Funny!
so glad you had a fun weekend! happy 11th anniversary. it almost seems like forever ago!
Happy Annaversary guys! 11 years is such a great achievement. It looks like you had a bunch of fun. I love the first picture of you and Vic. You're Gorgeous!
So Fun! - Isn't making time to go out together so worth. We never do it enough but after seeing how much fun you had - I think I'll be working on that soon. You do look simply lovely!!!
Hey - Shenell Madsen Clark. Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are soo adorable and the kids are soo cute!
Happy Anniversary!!
Lovely family, lovely blog!
Victor, you were an Army Ranger and now your wife has talked you into a pedicure... I thought you were more man than that. At least you got the Bikers Roadhouse to make up for it! 11 years, congrats, keep it up.
Post a Comment