Conner was so excited to get a brother when we had Zackie. I think we really rocked his world when we added Mason too! He is so great with the little ones and really helps out. Victor and I try to make it a priority to spend some quality time with him without the babies. Victor and Conner enjoy what I call their "redneck" activities, shooting guns, fishing, and dirt biking. Conner has been so involved in school and football we were so excited when he got a few days off from school and he got to spend a day with Dad doing his favorite "redneck" activity, dirt biking. Conner
Victor
The two boys loaded up and I was left home with Zack and Mason. I was feeding Mason downstairs when Zack disappeared upstairs. As any mother, you know when it gets quiet that it means trouble. I went up stairs to see what he was up to and this is what I found. . . Zack says to me, "See dat?" and points to his toes that he had painted just like Moms! I said, "Yes Zackie, I see that. Looks good bud." He got a big smile on his face and says, "Ughhhhh hughhhhhh. Nay Nay?"(Which is what he calls Mason) And holds up the marker. I told him "No, you can't paint Mason's toes too." "Ohhhh" he says. Which is why we have the rule: If it isn't washable, it isn't allowed in my house! Funny kid.
So smart of you to have that rule. I am always freaked out when my friends bring their kids over...no matter how hard you hide that big black permanent marker...they are bound and determined to find it ;-)
Connor looks so cute on this dirt bike. I bet he loves having a day for just him. Your a good mama! Oh and I love Zack's pink piggies... what a cute little stinker.
4 comments:
So smart of you to have that rule. I am always freaked out when my friends bring their kids over...no matter how hard you hide that big black permanent marker...they are bound and determined to find it ;-)
Connor looks so cute on this dirt bike. I bet he loves having a day for just him. Your a good mama! Oh and I love Zack's pink piggies... what a cute little stinker.
I had a great laugh at Zacky. Tell him he can paint my toes when I come.
So funny :) I love how you just laugh and take a picture--some moms would fly off the handle. So cute!
Post a Comment