/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Milkin' It

We are totally an outdoors type of family. We do all we can to be outside, we don't mind the cold or snow, but we hate cold and rainy! So we are trying to milk the weather for all it is worth before the sun is replaced with the fall rain clouds.
I think it is funny the boys are out in shorts playing one day and bundled up in coats and hats the next!
Zack is striking a pose for me. He is such a ham!

Victor and I will also be sad to say goodbye to our fire pit nights! Victor worked his butt off landscaping the yard (beautifully I might add!) and one of the things he and I enjoy most is our fire pit he put in. We get the kids to bed and start a nice fire and discuss our day and just reconnect. Never fail a neighbor or two will scare the crap out of us and poke their head over the fence and eventually join us. I am not sure if they see us out, or can smell it, but we love having company too! Our neighbors are great!
On a milestone note, Mason is growing so fast! He rolls all over the place and anything within his reach goes right to his mouth! He is all smiles and all we have to do is look at him and we get a nice big cheesy in return!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not excited for it to be freezing cold. That fire looks so nice and warm. What a great way to spend time together. Your boys are so cute!

Mary said...

I wish I lived next door!!

I keep trying to tell Eric that I am allergic to cold weather...but it's not working. And, his ploy to get me here to FL was that "it's FL, it's warm like HI." When in reality, although we have a FL address, you might as well call it southern AL!

Camille said...

Oh my heck, Zacky's coat is so cute. Give him a great big kiss for me. I miss those boys so much. Give all of them kisses for me!

Amy said...

Your baby is adorable...We will have to get together sometime our families are a lot alike. We were just roasting marsh mellows last night in our fire pit.

Robyn said...

Has anyone told you that Zach should model for Baby Gap? Think of all those awesome discounts you could get! So cute. And way to go on the fire pit! I foresee many nights of great conversations between the 4 of us when Josh gets back...Annabelle's gonna LoVe playing with Mason and Zach.

PS--I also commented on the previous post

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I was poking around on Shannon's blog and saw yours so I thought I'd peak in. Your boys are totally adorable. Glad to see you're doing well!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Alison you kids are absolutely adorable! I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog. I found the link on Camille's blog. I have a blog too but have made it private. I'd love for you to check it out but I need your email address to allow you access. My address is danielelonghurst@comcast.net You and Victor haven't changed a bit! What's your secret? xoxo Daniele

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - no, you are not the only one who has read Twilight - I am a HUGE fan....and I think everyone I know has read them (even my brother) so you're not alone! :) Cathy and I were even considering going to the premiere/prom the night the movie comes out...probably a good thing we decided against it - that might have been just a tad overboard!!!

Mary said...

Ok Al, I just started and finished Twilight last night...and I think I am hooked. And I just ordered the other three book ;-)
I don't see why people are freaking out (in a bad way) about them...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion!
So, now you have someone to chat about the first book with :o)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am grandma....what a picture perfect family. I miss everyone so much I can't wait to come up and tend the boys while you have a great anniversary. See you soon. Love, Gram