We have been patiently waiting for 1- Conner to not have football 2- Not to have rained for a while (we didn't want to go when it was all muddy) 3- Good weather! Well we finally got all 3! We met up with some friends but we still had one little problem, it was the same night of a Boise State game and by the time Conner would get home from school we would only have 2 hours to spend at the maze and pumpkin patch. I envisioned us getting lost in the maze and Victor putting us to a dead sprint and making our own way out so we would make it to the game in time and not miss kick off. The kids ended up having a blast and we totally made it to the game on time without missing one single second!

We look like we are ready to go hunting! Ha ha Just on our way to the game.

Conner picking out his perfect pumpkin.

Zack playing in the corn.

Conner helping Zackie on the blanket tramp and Zackie hating every second of it. He is a big boy just like his brother, or so he thinks!
Conner also had his last football game of the season this weekend. Yipee! We had so much fun watching him, but are happy to finally have a little freedom instead of football six days a week!

Conner is just about to get this guy (he is the one in white with black football gloves). He hits him hard and takes him down! Way to go Conner!
6 comments:
So fun... They are so cute!
adorable!! I really want to go to a pumpkin patch...but I think everyone would look at me like I'm crazy b/c I don't have a kid. So, maybe I will convince my friend to take her kids, and I will just tag along ;-)
I just love fall!!!! My brother in law and his wife just moved back to Nampa.... next time we go to visit them I'll give you a call!
oh that looks so fun. and the game was good. we watched it on our date friday night while we were eating sushi. yes we found a really good sushi bar in logan utah. we will have to take you guys next time you are down.
kiss those handsome boys for me!
i can't believe zackie didn't like the tramp! what's up with that?
You have such a cute little family! I want to take Hiro to a pumpkin patch, too.
Looks like fun! We'll have to give the corn maze a try...Love the Bronco attire.
Post a Comment