/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mission Impossible?

One of my best buds, Erin, came out from Maryland this week for a little visit. It was fun to catch up and for her to see the boys. Erin is a great photographer, so our mission while she was here was to get a good family picture that we might be able to use for Christmas cards this year. Zack tends to make that mission a little impossible, I guess it comes with the territory of being almost 2. We did get some great pictures though, but I am not going to post the picture we are going to use for Christmas cards. I am certain you will all be in suspense until then. ha ha We got some good ones of Victor and I which is great because we hardly have any pictures of just us. So here we go, be prepared for picture overload!
Thanks Erin!!!!!

Erin used her fish eye lens for this picture and Conner thinks it is the coolest thing ever

Just playing around

Victor and I were just talking and watching Conner and Zack play in the park, but I like these pictures of us
Just a little catch up with the kids. . . Mason had a well baby check up this month and is 12 lbs! He was at the 40 percentile with weight and 43 percentile with height. I guess those chubby cheeks of his that I love so much aren't as chubby as I thought! The doc said he looks great and is right on track. We all got flu shots which will hopefully deter any bugs that may come our way, I guess the keyword here is HOPEFULLY!
Zack continues on his quest of being a ham. He is really into matchbox cars and dumps them out all over the family room. I usually have Conner help to pick them all up. Well the other day I told Zack, "You need to get your cars picked up bud." He says, "Nugh ugh Ca Ca." (Ca Ca is what he calls Conner) I said, "No, Conner is not here to help you. You need to get them picked up." He again tells me the same thing then the garage door opens up and in walks Conner. Zackie gets a huge smile on his face and yells out, "Ca Ca!!!!" and runs over to him and hands him the bag for the cars and takes him over and points to the cars on the floor then he goes and sits down in his little chair with a big smile on his face while Conner starts to pick up his cars. What a little turkey that kid is! Zack is also really into to football. Not just football, but Boise State football (Victor is so proud). Whenever he sees a BSU bronco logo he points to it and gets really excited and yells, "Feutball!" He carries his little football all over the house. We tell him, "Down, set. ." and he gets in the down position, "hike, hike!" Then he takes off running with the ball and growling. He will also just randomly throw the ball and yell, "Fumble!" and jump on it. It is very entertaining!
Zack in the "down" position

Oh, Victor and I are on a co-ed volleyball team with some friends and we had our first game this week. We won! It is so much fun. I am such a dork, when our friends asked us to join I made Victor start to practice with me! ha ha I am not sure if it is my competitive side or just the fact I haven't touched a volleyball in over 10 years and didn't want to make a fool of myself! We will keep you posted as the season goes on.
I am also looking for a good book to read! If you have any suggestions let me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family pics. You are BEAUTIFUL... I wish I looked that skinny after having a baby. Bradlee is 1 now so I can't use the just had a baby excuse anymore. You have such a cute family!

Mary said...

you all look so cute!!

teawclark said...

your pictures are absolutely adorable! It's good to see you and your cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Zachary looks so cute playing football. I have seen him hike before and I love it. Give him a squeeze from Gram.

Camille said...

What a cute family! I love the outdoor pics. I wish I would have been there to help pick out all the outfits. You did a good job, even without me! : ) I will be expecting an updated picture now!
Love ya

Erin said...

Listen you little stinker.... Ive updated my blog and you guys have won the award for most images posted. Happy?
And OMG I love the books!!! They remind me of Roswell!