We have been pretty much home bound since school and football started because they make it so hard to get away. Monday through Friday Conner gets home from school and does his homework, early dinner, off to football practice, works on some scout stuff, then off to bed. He has games on Saturday and then we usually take off for the BSU game. Run, run, run. The little guy is thriving though. His teacher has put him in an advanced math curriculum, just like his last years teacher, despite being the smallest kid in all of freshman tackle football, he is really tearing it up, AND he just got his Wolf in Cub Scouts along with 3 silver arrow points and one gold arrow point. Way to go Conner!
I do laugh after I have typed though. I hope I have not jinxed us and Conner will end up a high school drop out who works at McDonald's the rest of his life! ha ha

I would also like to thank everyone for their concern for my sister, Jen, who lives in Houston and just went though Hurricane Ike. It is so thoughtful of you! Their power was finally restored a few days ago and her kids go back to school today! Yahoo!



Some pictures my sis sent me of her neighborhood. Thank goodness the tree missed her house!
2 comments:
Hi there sis... Tell Connor Im so proud of him too!!! And that Im so excited to see him and see all awards and football stuff he has been busy with. So am I going to come during any activities for him??? Is football still going on next month? And its good to hear your sister is doing better too!
Busy kids!!! I can't believe how big Conner is! Great to see all of you!
Post a Comment