/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#000d0d; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#0d0000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#e94600; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#8dc3b7; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; text-align: center; color:#281806; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 246% Georgia, Times, serif; } #header a { color:#281806; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#281806; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 77% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 88% Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#000d0d; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#8dc3b7; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#8dc3b7; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000d0d; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#000d0d; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e95b1d; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #000d0d; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #0d0d00; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e95b1d; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e95b1d; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #000d0d; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Blog

I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I believe it is about ups and downs but you have a commitment to each other, and your children, to do all you can to make it work. I hold very strong to my values of honesty, integrity, and being faithful to your spouse. I am extremely heartbroken that my husband does not share any of these beliefs with me.

With tears in my eyes and a heavy heart I am letting you all know there will be changes to our blog. It will no longer be "Life With Our Boys" but rather "Life With MY Boys".

It is an extremely difficult time for me and my boys as Victor has chosen a path we do not understand. Thanks sooooo much to all of you for your love,support, and understnading. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have all of you in my life. The boys and I are blessed to have you.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Know that we all love you Al!! AND I'm only a phone call away!

Camille said...

we love you too and i am beyond sorry that you have to go through this! stay strong, there are better things ahead for you! i know it!

Krazy Keetch's said...

I don't know you. I know you through your blog and little tib bits from Krista, however, I have been in your same position at a point in my life, its a helpless feeling. I honestly never thought nothing good can come from it. I am a proven fact that there is something better waiting for you and happiness will come. You are smart, pretty, talented and a great mom, you will pull through this no problem. Keep your chin up.

Loves

Keetches

jeepnfamily said...

Allison, I am so sorry you are having to go thru this. You and your beautiful boys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Alli E. said...

Oh Al,

I am so sorry! I had no idea! You are a wonderful beautiful person. You can make it through this! Your boys are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother! I will always be there to hold your hand whenever you need to let go of the painful balloons in your life...;)

Anonymous said...

Allison, what can I say but my heart is broken as well. We love you and the boys. Know too that I am here and will always be behind you and support you in all you do. I am proud to have a beautiful, talented and caring daughter. Keep up the good work with our boys. I love you.

Soccer Mom said...

Oh I am soooo sorry :( You and your boys will be in our prayers! Stop by anytime you are in town or need anything! Hang in there . . . We love you!