So, what is a girl to do? Well make the best of the situation! I gave my best bud in the whole world a call and she took his ticket! What would I ever do without Krista?!?! She was a life saver! She not only took care of my kids but also helped eased a mind that could not help to think about Victor's unadmirable decisions and behaviors with his new found friend. We had many great laughs and I am sure it was not easy to leave her own children at home and take a trip with mine. In fact when I called to fill her in on my life and asked her to go I said, "Would you mind looking like my lesbian lover with our adopted children and take a trip to Maui with me?"
I put on my best face forward for my kiddos and saved the tears for when they were in bed. We had fun despite the circumstances and the kids beg every day to go back!
We left Boise and flew to meet Gram, Poppa, and Krista in the SLC airport and were off (Gram & Poppa go for a conference and meetings, but we go for play)! The kids actually travel fantastic!
On the trip over we were still all recovering from some strange bug. Mason threw up all over himself on our way to hotel! We stayed at the Grand Wailia. It was fabulous! They filmed the new movie Just Go With It with Adam Sandler there and the grounds were beautiful!
Finally there and checking into our hotel! Look at Mason's arm-yummy!
The first day all the kids wanted to do was hit the beach! We literally stayed at the beach and pool ALL day! The kids were in heaven.


5 comments:
I am so grateful that you had that LESBIAN LOVER Krista to go with you! And those 3 adopted kids are just beautiful! I am so happy that the trip ended up being fun! You deserve it!
Tell Krista that I was thinking about her the other day, and how she tried to turn her car around in our garage! Oh fun times! Thanks for the laugh Kousin Krista!
I am glad you got to get away and have a fun time with your boys, wonderful memories they will always look back on!! (and keep your humor:))
What a fantastic trip! Glad you all went! Love ya
Looks like PARADISE!!! Glad you went, and made some good memories!
Yea, What's a girl to do when her lez lover calls? Go running right into her arms on our midnight stroll on the beach in Maui. I'd be crazy not to go! It really was my husband who deserves credit since he did all the work while I was working on my tan. I had a great time! You can booty call me anytime!
Post a Comment