I am going to be making my blog private. If you are a follower or just drop in from time to time and would like to continue on our family journey with us leave me your email address so I can send you a reader invite.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Me!!! bosephis@aol.com
piper.wise@hotmail.com :)
I want an invite. You are best buds with one of my most favoritest people..I hope you don't mind I read about your family.:) tiffy202@gmail.com
I want in too!
benbarker22@gmail.com
I have enjoyed following! :)
But I'm not exactly next of kin . . .
hawkinsrn@gmail.com
We want in too!
barkertga@gmail.com
what???? why the sudden change??? but i automatically get an invite because i am next of kin right?? : )
I definitly want in! You know where to find me! :)
How the hell else am I going to keep up on your family? megen_m@hotmail.com
Don't forget me !!!!
I love keeping up with your adorable family!!
way2cool2bcocky@gmail.com
Keep me in the loop please :) noellesolseng@gmail.com
Please don't forget about me, I love checking in on your family. I've changed my blog also, though I haven't gotten back into it regularly.
email:
jeepnfamily@hotmail.com
blog:
jeepnfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks, Hilarie
Hey! You better send me an invite!
robyn_elise2005@yahoo.com
Me too!
Post a Comment