Park City is full of fabulous snowshoeing trails it was difficult to choose. We will certainly have to make more trips so we can hit them all. Or at least that is what I will use as my excuse to getaway again. :)
We took Rob's trail halfway up the mountain and then connected to Ambush trail. Ambush trail hadn't been touched and was fresh powder all to ourselves to break in!
We have found the huge storms only want to come through when we have to drive somewhere. A huge storm hit the day before and it was a beautiful winter wonderland!
I have the best husband ever! He is always making sure everyone is taken care of no matter what we do. He straps me into my gear, checks and double checks everything, makes sure we have all of the equipment needed, and is always asking if I am warm or what I need. I love that boy!

We also met up with some of our dearest friends at Cafe Trio in Cottonwood (awesome pick Krista, it was yummy!). It is difficult to squeeze everyone in when you only have a short amount of time, but Krista and Rick and Josh and Robyn are awesome! We have made them "share" us so many times. But they are all so sweet and outgoing everyone gets along perfectly and they are like old friends by now too.
Outstanding food and even better company, what a perfect night! Thanks everyone for meeting up with us and a BIG thanks to my Mom and Dad for taking the boys and an even bigger thanks to my hubby for a fabulous little escape.
4 comments:
What a fun winter get-a-way. The trails look beautiful. You are lucky to have a special husband. I loved having the boys too.
Those are some amazing snow pictures! What a fun little trip!
looks like a lot of fun! we are thinking about doing the same thing, only no snow fun for me! i will enjoy the mall instead!
Oh what fun!!!! I love it, I am so glad you take time for the two of you! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment