When we picked out costumes Victor joked, "Nothing says Halloween like a white Indian and brown cowboy!"
I asked Vic to add a few small pieces of dry ice to the witches brew. He added huge chunks! Needless to say we had a little bit of a mess to clean up.
Me and one of my Madmen besties striking a pose. Don't worry, she isn't really smoking. The cigarette isn't real!
Our little crew from left to right: Cleopatra and King Tut, AKA Karen and Dave; Me and Vic; Madmen, AKA Jeff and Rebekah; in the back Hula Girl Mary and Village People band member Kyle; up front Hitler, AKA Maudi; Waldo and Wanda, AKA Tiffany and Brendon; Cat Woman and Batman, AKA Paula and Chris; and Kristen.
I think we have started a new fun tradition to look forward to each fall!
We also got the boys to the pumpkin patch this week. What's more fun than picking your pumpkin from the farm field??? 


3 comments:
Thanks Allison, I was excited to see the pictures. Your party looked like so much fun. Why didn't you invite me? Your costumes look great. I love the white Indian and dark cowboy. Yiha!
White Indian and dark cowboy--so cute!
Looks like SO much fun! All the food looks to die for! I am sure it will be a tradition now! You and Victor look so adorable!
Post a Comment