They always kick off the season with a big jamboree on Boise State's famous blue field. Each team gets to play seven minutes of offense and seven minutes of defense. Conner switches back and forth from a cornerback to safety. He loves defense and really went after it! He was an aggressive little guy and did a great job.

Conner is right in the top center of this picture (in white)- facing forward getting lined up.

Lined up and ready to go- Conner is the last man on the far end.


Naturally when Zack heard we were going to Boise State he HAD to wear all of his BSU gear. And it is also a given that anything Zackie does Mason wants to do as well. They had so much fun and were so cute yelling, "Go Conner!"
When we got home and later that day Mason even said to me, "Thanks Boise State today Mommy!" Which he was saying thanks for taking him to Boise State.
We are all looking forward to fun and successful season. Go Lightning!
6 comments:
Go Get Them Conner!!!! Great job, I hope he has a great season. I can't believe two cute boys who are always fighting were so cute together. I loved the pictures.
oh how i love the last picture! what cute brothers! great job conner! wish we could have been there to cheer you on!
So exciting! I love that we are going through a lot of the same stages together! Josh just started football last week also. Can't believe they are growing up so fast! I love the picture of your little guys in their Boise State gear!!!
Awesome Conner! We will come and watch you when you play officially for BSU! Cute little brothers, they could be twins! Give them a kiss or me.
Love the pictures! So fun that Conner has his little bros to always cheer him on!
Post a Comment