My kids get so excited when they hear the ice cream man! I must admit, I grew up in a small town and we didn't have an ice cream man. I get just as excited as the kids do! They always come running and the little ones will say, "You hear dat (that)? It the ice cream man!!! Need monies please!"There is nothing like joy of picking out an ice cream on a hot day. Especially when there is such urgency to find your money and catch him before he is on to the next neighborhood.
Zack missed out on chasing down the ice cream truck. He fell asleep watching Shreck. But Conner and Mason didn't let him miss out entirely. They picked out an ice cream for him to enjoy and put in the freezer for when he woke up.
It's funny how a little bit of ice cream can provide so much happiness and memories of summer.
3 comments:
True-dat. I so remember chasing the ice cream man down. He always had the best ice cream. My favorite was the mickey mouse head with the gumball eyes. oh to be a kid again.
I love that, your boys are so cute. I remember the ice cream man when I was a kid, that was just yesterday too.
that is crazy! i was just thinking about the ice cream man up there and was wishing we had one down here! it reminds me of grandma laub's too! so glad zackie didn't miss out! isn't that shrek mason is eating???
Post a Comment