We are fast approaching Christmas and our family is definitely on the countdown! Especially Victor and me! We are dorks, but we just get so excited.
It really is the most wonderful time of year. We love the hustle and bustle and all of the Christmas parties, excitement of the kids, searching for that perfect gift, and all of our family traditions that ensue this time of year.

Me and Tiffany at Victor's party for work. All of the pics of me and Vic are horrible. We had a great time despite Victor being on call. I was a little disappointed it wasn't a formal party this year, I love to get dressed up. Maybe next year I guess.
Zachary tells us everyday, about ten times a day, "Zay wants a jet packer clone trooper. Tell Santa." And every morning when he gets up one of the first things he asks is, "Today Christmas Eve yet mommy?" It is so fun!
The boys have their own little trees up in their rooms. Naturally Mason shows no interest in his tree, but the family tree has been a different story! The poor tree has been pulled over about 20 times! I have given up on trying to keep it looking decent. Anything that has to do with Christmas, lights, trees, presents, Santa, etc. Mason will point to and say ,"Ho Ho Ho".

Zack and Mace having "love" moment in the PJs. I am sure it was quickly followed by some shoving and hitting, but it was so cute while it lasted!
We also go our first good snow this week! I am so excited. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow. The boys have had a good time playing and pulling each other around on the sled.

6 comments:
How fun! We have been getting snow too! Bo and the girls made a snow man this morning, unfortunately the wind followed and most of his face has blown off!!!!! Boys are adorable as always!!!!!
So cute! I'm glad you all are enjoying the snowy weather, and I am not!!!
oh i love the pic of the brothers hugging! so cute!
Fun pictures. I love the hugging, good thing you have a picture of that to remind them that they love each other. I am glad you have snow, it makes it feel more like Christmas.
ADORABLE! I am loving the snow too. It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!
Allison~
How sweet! Your boys sure are growing. It is the most wonderful time of the year. We look forward to it as well. We just got our first snow today, now it realy does feel like Christmas!
Post a Comment