I guess age is inevitable. Victor just turned 31! Happy Birthday Babe!
Victor is so funny when it comes to cake. His choice was my pumpkin cream cheese cupcakes. Mason is enjoying a little taste of the frosting.
Today is our 12 year anniversary! After 12 years here are a few things we have experienced: 6 places we have lived, 7 years of military life, many outstanding vacations and places visited, 3 beautiful boys, 2 dogs, a few fish, lots of miles on the road and in the air, so many great friends and family we couldn't even begin to count them, lots of "I love you more than anything" moments, a few "what could my alibi be" moments, 2 bachelor's degrees, lots of ups, a few downs, and LOTS of laughter. The kids and I are blessed to have such an active, hands on, wonderful father and husband (who sews and irons for me!). Victor never puts himself or his career before mine or us. He is always so willing to rearrange his work schedule to travel with me and the kids when I have things for work so we can all be together. Family first is our motto.
Thanks so much for being the hardworking wonderful dad and husband that you are Victor. We love you!

Thanks so much mom for coming up and watching the kids for days so we could play and celebrate!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Vic, and Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it crazy to look back, and realize how much life has changed since getting married?! You 2 are a great example of having fun along the way :)
Happy Birthday Vic and Happy Anniversary you two! That is AWESOME!!!!
mmm, those cup cakes sound good, how about the recipe?
Happy Birthday and Anniversary! So happy for you both! Opposites do attract but I think over the years Al has converted The Hot Fudge Hottie into a Pretty Boy! We will be seeing you guys soon.
Wow, 12 years? Congratulations! And Happy Birthday Vic!
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary! You really have a cute little family. So the next step for your family's journey to move down to Utah County, right;)
I couldn't agree more with Casey! Lots more shopping and good food! We even have a Melting Pot close by
Wow 31 years old and 12 years married, looks like you guys have so much fun together. I have to say after my 12 weeks of being a mom, having two so close together is quit an accomplishment.
Amen to everything.Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday. It was fun spending days with my three beautiful boys. Thank you for giving me that opportunity. Love you!
Post a Comment