Me and Krista on the historic Main Street of Park City.
We did lots of shopping, lots and lots of shopping, and ate some really good food (Happy Sumo Sushi at The Gateway and Butchers Chophouse in Park City were my favs). It was just so much fun to spend some time with my oldest and dearest bud. Can you believe she has tolerated me since we were in kindergarten?!?! Poor Krista, it just shows what a really big heart she has!
My trip highlights:
- Seeing all of the "Welcome Home Elder" signs and families in the SLC airport when I got off my plane. I don't know them but I am excited for them and it warms my heart!
- Trying on swimsuits with Krista and her asking me if I had planned on getting a tan.
- All of the texts and phone calls from Vic and the boys. It feels good to be missed!
- Hitting some AWESOME sales!
- The onion rings at Zoom.
- Testing out the driving capabilities of the Yaris. I love Krista's car!
- Staying up wayyyyyy to late just BS'ing with Krista.
- All of laughing we did. I should have abs of steel after last weekend. SHOULD is the key word. hee hee
- The look on Krista's face when I woke her up way before our alarm was set to go off.
- Hauling butt to the airport so I wouldn't miss my flight home & trying to get through airport security with my fifty million shopping bags that wouldn't fit in my suitcase.
- Conner telling me how much he missed me when I was gone and that he loves me "More than I could possibly imagine!" Oh Conner, you are so cute and have no idea how deep a mother's love goes.
I was sad to miss out on the zip line. To bad it wasn't open, I guess we will save it for the second annual Krista & Al weekend next year!
Thanks so much for an awesome weekend Krista! I had a blast and am so thankful to have a best bud like you (and Rick). And thank you Vic for holding down the fort and taking such good care of the boys while I was gone. And for having the house immaculate!
Krista lookin smokin' hot in her new Oakley glasses!
5 comments:
wow she has put up with you for almost as long as i have! : ) krista is a good woman! so happy you had a great time! would love to hear and see all the 50,000,000 things you bought!
So happy you both had a great time. Every mother needs time like that and to be appreciated too.
How fun! I am jealous that you still hang out with your best friend from HS. I don't know what my high school friends are up to at all. I am bad..
Good Times! Can't wait till next year!
Looks like so much fun! When are you coming to St. George???
Post a Comment