Happy Easter!Last week we were all plagued by the flu bug so I am happy to see the beginning of this week starting off right! Poor Mason started the domino effect. It is horrible to watch your 10 month old puke his little guts out. Then it trickled to Victor and I and then on to Conner. It is a waiting game to see when little Zackie will get it. I guess the great thing about families is that we share everything. . . even if it is something the rest of us don't want it!
Poor Mason, not only did he get the flu this week, he also got his first bloody nose! He lost his balance reaching for something and fell face first!The Easter festivities of this weekend have been fun! We took the boys to our community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and they seemed to really enjoy it. They divide the kids up according to age, so Vic took Zack and me and Mason went with Conner. Victor said when the announcer said "Go!" Zack ran out and grabbed one egg and then came back. Vic told him he could go get more and Zack said, "Oh nice!" and ran out and snagged a few more. (On a side note, Zackie has been peeing in the potty this week! Yippee! It is a start!)
Zack won this carton of candy eggs at the Easter Egg Hunt. He was so excited it had his name on it. He kept going and getting it and bringing it to me and pointing to the name and saying, "Za Za."Conner tore it up. His basket was loaded. They also give the kids vouchers that they can turn in for gift bags, bikes, water guns, etc. Conner got a whole bunch for gift bags and after the woman handed him all of his gift bags he turned to me and asked me if he could give some to the neighbor kids since their parents didn't take them. Conner is my little sweetheart!
The boys coloring eggs.The "Easter Bunny" hides eggs all over the house for the kids to find Easter morning. Conner took off and went right to work. When Zack woke up and saw the eggs he said, "Ohhhh WOW! Alright!!!!"

I love their morning hair!
Mason getting in on the fun!It has been a beautiful day outside so far and we have definitely been taking advantage of it. I have spring fever so bad it isn't funny!

Playing in the yard.We hope you had a wonderful day, Happy Easter!
7 comments:
Happy Easter to you. Can't wait to see you all in couple days.
Cute! I love that Conner shared! What a great boy.
And, I love that Nadine posted on my blog! I remember when she turned on Bob Marley and taught us to "rasta dance"! Love to you all!
i love the morning hair too! glad you are feeling better! Happy Easter!
They look so handsome in their Easter clothes. I love spring when it comes to buying clothes. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to you too. My boys look so cute. How special of Conner to share. Gram is proud. Zackie is so cute and I can't wait to see Mason walking, even if it is around things. They are growing up so fast.
Too cute! Happy Easter! Your boys are soo cute and starting to grow up fast!!!
had to show the cutee pics to Shelby! She is loving the boys!
Post a Comment