Yippee! We woke up to sunshine!!! Having the two little ones holds us back a bit on a few of the adventures we would like to have, but that is perfectly OK with us. All of the members of our family are beach bums (with the exception of Mason, I will explain more later) so we are thrilled to death to hang out at the beach all day!

What's more fun than burying your Dad at the beach?



Awe, cute brothers.

Zackie's cutest footprints in the sand.

Conner getting ready for some boogie boarding.
Seriously, EVERY picture I tried to get all 3 boys would turn out like this!
At the lagoon.
Rented a canoe at the lagoon.
Zack pulled Conner all over the lagoon on his boogie board, it was funny.We spent all of day 4 playing at the beach, pool, and lagoon. Mason absolutely hates the beach! I think it is just to bright for him. He would start rubbing his eyes and I think he would always get sun screen in them and he would cry until we could get him to sleep. He would wake up and we would repeat the same pattern all over again.
Trying to get Mace to sleep.
Yes! Finally got him to sleep and he let me put him in our make shift shade.
For those of you who have been to Hawaii you know there are Geckos all over the place. Conner loves them! He and my Mom keep count at how many they see and I think there total count was 72 for this trip. Conner was even fast enough to catch a few this year! They are fast little suckers! When Zack would see one he would start to yell "Geckum! Geckum! See dat?!?!"
Fun in the sun for the little geckos.
Dad got one! Victor looks totally hot sporting the diaper bag. Such a good little Dad!
We went to dinner at Keoki's Paradise. It was cute little breezy restaurant with a really fun tropical ambiance. Victor had the best fish ever! There were little birds that would swoop in and snatch up any morsel on the ground they could find. The boys were loving the birds. Zack fed all of his first course crackers and cheese to them. He calls the little birds "Toot toots". When he couldn't find one for a few minutes he would ask, "Toot toot go home?"
After dinner we did some shopping. I was trying on some dresses and when I would come to see what the boys thought Zackie would always say, "Ohhh nice!" On one of the sun dresses that I thought was cute Conner said, "Mom, I don't think that one is really your style." I didn't know I had a "style" so I asked him what my style was and he responded, "Something nice, that dress is ugly!" There is nothing better than the honesty of a kid!
Got the kiddos ready for bed and I found a baby Gecko in our room. It was so itty biddy it didn't seem real. Conner caught him and he and Zack gave it a little pet and set him on his way on the lanai.
Good night little gecko.
Day 4 was a blast and went by much to quickly!
1 comment:
I love the pic of Mason asleep! Noah would love the little geckos!
Post a Comment