We did have a Zackie incident that makes me laugh every time I think about it. Zack is our little ham and is always saying or doing something funny, but this one was good!
I had the two little ones in the tub for their nightly bath as always. Zack kept bending down and drinking the water. I told him, "Zackie that is yuck! I am sure you or Mace have peed in there. Quit drinking the water!"
Zack gets a big smile on his face, bends down and slurps up some more water. Then he sits up with another huge smile and proclaims, "Ummmmmmmmmm, pee good!"
I guess it could be good for him to build up his immune system right??? ;)
6 comments:
How funny is that.....All BOY!
AAWW, I love that. How cute is our little Zackie!
LOL!!! That is a GREAT story to tell his first serious girlfriend!!!
Crazy kid! There are just some things as a mother you'd rather not know.
ps- what do you do for a living?
What a stinker... Geez theyve grown so much already... Im glad ur home again. I know you have been really busy. Me too. I sent ur birthday present. Wait to open it girlee!!
That made me laugh out loud!!! Gotta love the way kids think!
Post a Comment