Conner had a Blue and Gold Ceremony this week for Scouts. The Bears were asked to make a desert. The desert had to be either Scout or American themed and Moms could not help. Victor and Conner made this cake all by themselves! I thought they did great, good work boys!
Chefs in the making!

The actual Bear logo.

The cake. The boys made a cherry chip sheet cake and cut it to the right size then placed their chocolate bear's head cake on top and decorated it.
Conner won Best Scout Theme.
10 comments:
wow awesome...they did a amazing job. I couldnt do that! Switchin up the main pic??? Today I was playing in photoshop with ur portraits to post on my website...im almost there. Tell connor hi for me.
That is so cute! You have a little chef on your hands!
wow! Victor you and Connor did a great job. I guess that time in art class really paid off for you. I am impressed. Have you been working out? I think your bicep is the size of my thigh--jared
I am soooo impressed!!
That is totally AWESOME! They are amazing!
That is so darn cute. Congrats to Connor. And Victor for helping him. I can't wait for scouts!!
Looks like Home Ec with Mrs. Robbins paid off nicely! Cute cake!
Victor is so creative...they did a great job. Congratulations Victor and Conner. It looks yummy enough to eat. Was it? I am glad Bear and Ben didn't enjoy it like they did my chocolates.
Hey guys - pretty impressive. However I would not expect anything less from Victor:)
We need to plan a day when a bunch of us can get together and have dinner at the dude ranch or something it would be great to see everyone - but until that day, keep blogging!
Umm... Have you guys considered opening a bakery?
Post a Comment